NexGenGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NexGen Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server Ranking and server management
Server Ranking and server management EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 am by Deadly

» Ranking on Forums
Server Ranking and server management EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 am by Deadly

» Server Revival
Server Ranking and server management EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 am by Deadly

» RULES of NG GAMING
Server Ranking and server management EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:30 am by Deadly

Top posters
Deadly
Server Ranking and server management I_vote_lcapServer Ranking and server management I_voting_barServer Ranking and server management I_vote_rcap 
EliteEFive
Server Ranking and server management I_vote_lcapServer Ranking and server management I_voting_barServer Ranking and server management I_vote_rcap 
Gohan (PinkiePie)
[NG]rewmoo2212
[NG] Aaron
xvold99
NG Gooby
[NG]LegitBro
Custom
MrFreeman4000
Top posting users this week
No user
Poll

Server Ranking and server management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadly
Admin
Admin
Deadly

Server Ranking and server management Empty
PostSubject: Server Ranking and server management   Server Ranking and server management EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 am

Owner
Duty: Manage server control panel, and actual server technical support, and management; can do anything other ranks below can do!

Head-Admin
Duty: To manage the administrative group! (THAT MEANS MODS,ADMINS,OPERATORS)
This ranking group is your people! talk the them check up on them, make sure they are on same page with rules and such, and on task!;can do anything an admin can!

Admin
Duty: You duty as an admin is to help keep the peace in the server, whether that means, turning the other cheek on trolls, or banning rdmer's you have to learn to keep your cool to make the right decisions for the best of the server. you pretty much are like a police officer, you aren't there to make rules, you are there the help enforce rules Smile; and can do anything moderators can do!

Duty: A Moderator's duty in the server is to help the admins keep the peace, and if there is no other admin on then your job is to make those calls, ONLY IF THERE ISNT ANOTHER HIGHER RANK IN THE SERVER, that means if you are the only rank on, then you must take control, and do what the admins do!. your job is to slay,and deal with griefers, whether they be rdmers, or mic spammers!

Operator
Duty: You duty as an Operator is to be the staff's assistants, or informants. The Operator rank is kind of an Informant to inform and tell a moderator or an admin if something is going wrong!

PUNISHMENTS
Rdm once: If a person rdms and the victim is salty >Very Happy then slay next round, if the victim forgives, then it is a warning!

Rdm Twice: slay twice, without warning

Mass RDM; slay for kill count, example; killed 6 people, slay for 6 rounds.

mic spam; gag for 3 rounds

chat spam; take away chat powers for 3 rounds

any other punishments are to be determined, speak to deadly! if you have a suggestion, speak to deadly!

-Deadly
Back to top Go down
https://nexgen.darkbb.com

Server Ranking and server management
Page 1 of 1